WPtimize is optimization and cleanup plugin for WordPress that cleanup all the unnecessary tags and scripts from your WordPress header and optimize your code for faster loading page speed, security and performance.
- Lightweight plugin and very simple to use.
- Allows you to choose which tags do you want to cleanup from your header.
- By cleanup of unnecessary tags, scripts and styles it optimize your websites for search engines and speedup your page loading time.
- You can see how much memory usage is used.
wptimizefolder into your plugins directroy (/wp-content/plugins/) or search for “WPtimize” on WordPress repository plugins from your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How do I use this plugin?
Activate the plugin and go to ‘Settings > WPtimize’ to select the tags that you want to clean from your header.
What actually the plugin do?
- Cleans up all the unnecessary tags and scripts from WordPress header includes: RSD, Windows Live, Generator, Shortlink, Feeds, API and more.
- Move JS from head to footer.
- Remove query strings from JS and CSS files.
- Cleanup scripts and styles from non Contact Form 7, WooCommerce and bbPress pages accordingly.
- Display the current memory usage and the percent of total usage.
- Fixed a bug that cause a conflict with tabs on WooCommerce settings.
- Tabs was added to the admin area for easy access for all new features that plugin provide
- Added option to hide the admin bar
- Added option to clean scripts and styles from non Contact Form 7, WooCommerce and bbPress pages accordingly
- Added option to hide upgrade notices
- Added option to disable comments feature of WordPress
- Display the current memory usage and the percent of total usage
- 1.0.0 – Initial release
Link to download: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wptimize/